Active Ingredient:Dioscin 6% - 98%
Sieve Analysis:100% through 80 mesh
Latin name：Betula platyphlla
Extract part：Birch Bark Extract
The plant form of Betula:
Extracted from silver birch bark, betulin and betulinic acid, which are medicinal pentacyclic triterpene, has been investigated with the antitumor activity. Betulin, betulinic acid and many of their derivatives exhibit great promise as bioactive agents for the treatment of HIV. It is significant to study the pharmaceutical activities of betulin, betulinic acid and their derivatives.
Functions of Betula:
1. Betulin helps facilitate the excretion of fluids and promote metabolic activity.
2. Betulin is used for preventing hyperlipidosis, Prostaglandin-Synthesis-Inhibitor.
3. Betulin can anti-tumor, betulin orally to treat their gout, rheumatism and kidney stones. Besides, most people use betulin in one of four ways: as an infusion, decoction, extract or tincture.
4. Betulin with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing abilities are often used to treat eczema, psoriasis and warts.
5. Betulin can be used as adaptogenic, betulin is used to refer to a natural herb product that increases the body's resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue.
6. Betulin has effect on anti-oxidant. Since betulin contains vitamins B1, B2, A, C and E, betulin is also believed to work as an antioxidant capable of slowing or preventing the oxidation of other molecules.
Application of Betula:
Food Supplement: Birch bark has been shown to act as a laxative and diuretic, and many consume it orally to treat their gout, rheumatism and kidney stones. In fact, one of the plant? chemical components, Betulinic Acid, is currently being tested as a promising cancer treatment. The water soluble form of the acid inhibited the growth of human prostate cancer cells by nearly 96%, according to a Weill Cornell research team. Some researchers believe that it has the ability to destroy tumor cells and slow the growth of both HIV and melanoma.
Cosmetics: With regards to skincare, it? often administered as a natural medicinal treatment because it helps facilitate the excretion of fluids and promote metabolic activity. Its anti-inflammatory and skin soothing abilities are often used to treat eczema, psoriasis and warts. Since it contains vitamins B1, B2, A, C and E, it is also believed to work as an antioxidant. Most people use it in one of four ways: As an infusion, decoction, extract or tincture.
|Industry: ||Biological Products|
|Posting Time: ||2013-11-20 07:39:32
|Send this offer to my friend|
|Why not send him an email to get more information?|